SPIGuard is looking for experienced security consultants that can “hit the ground running” on projects that involve penetration testing (web applications and networks), security assessments and PCI compliance.
Please note that all positions are currently for Vancouver.
Please check the postings below for more detail.
SPIguard is searching for Senior Consultants who will be an integral part of the SPIguard team and help drive the planning and execution of security engagements.
We are looking for talented professionals with broad security experience and exposure to various compliance frameworks (such as PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO 27000, etc). Success in this role requires a high-caliber, professional individual, who is able to determine engagement scope and timing, perform remote and on-site testing, and generate client reports.
A key part of this role will be maintaining productive, informative, working relationships with client personnel, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills and Experience:
Five or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- General security consulting
- IT security and compliance auditing
- Penetration testing
- Secure code reviews
- Secure development lifecycle implementation
- System hardening
- Firewall configuration
- Network monitoring
- CISA or CISSP (required)
- QSA (preferred)
- Other industry certifications (such as LPT, CEH, MCSD, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- Bachelors degree
- Proven in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and practices
- Excellent communications skills: verbal and written
- Experience with security and compliance frameworks (such as PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO 27000, etc)
- Willing to travel up to 50%
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with web application security testing experience, using manual methods and automated tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with network security testing experience, using manual methods and automated tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced security consultant who is also a PCI/PA QSA. This position requires experience with Level 1 assessments and ROCs/ROVs.